English for Specific Careers
Targeted Career Courses to Support Your IET/IELCE Initiatives
Over 180 specialized career courses feature contextualized vocabulary, career-specific language, and real-life interactive workplace scenarios to help students attain, succeed in, or transition to a new career. Wordlists, Soft Skills, and Courses for Specific Careers provide a comprehensive selection of career-specific content.
- A comprehensive Scope & Sequence for each Course for Specific Careers that outlines the content students will practice in the Student Lessons and Worksheets.
- Additional speaking and writing activities to prepare students for their chosen careers
- Teacher’s Notes with step-by-step instructions accompany every Worksheet
- Fillable, downloadable, and printable
- Online independent lessons with contextualized vocabulary and interactive real-life workplace scenarios
- Essential soft skills embedded throughout, include the interview process and how to communicate with supervisors, colleagues, and customers
- Accessible on all devices, anytime, anywhere
- Immediate feedback promotes student persistence
- Hundreds of words and phrases specific to each career
- Activities provide extensive vocabulary and pronunciation practice
- Individualized pronunciation feedback and error correction with the unique SpeechTrainer
- Monitor class and individual student usage, scores, and completion in each module and lesson
- Data helps guide classroom instruction and student goal setting
- Students can track their time, scores and completion.
Cover all levels at all stages